The Old Dardanup Convent Budget Group Accommodation
Historic Small Group Accommodation
The Old Dardanup Convent is located on the outskirts of the picturesque Ferguson Valley, Only 2 1/2 hrs from Perth (near Bunbury).
Some of the many local attractions include the Pile Road and Wellington Mills Mountain Bike Trails, Ferguson Valley Wineries, Wellington Dam hiking trails and Dolphin Discovery Centre in Bunbury all within 15 minutes drive.
Local Attractions For all ages and interests
Wineries & Breweries
Group Accommodation Simple, Budget Accommodation
Dardanup Retreat House offers a range of accommodation types to suit small to medium-sized groups. We also have a range of facilities, such as a conference room and various meeting rooms, to meet all your retreat needs.
- Two x twin-share downstairs room (with double beds and en-suites)
- Three x single upstairs rooms (with shared bathroom)
- Three x twin-share upstairs rooms (with shared bathroom)
- Two x triple-share upstairs rooms (with shared bathroom)
- Three shared bathrooms
- Wood fires
- 2 x Common upstairs Lounge / TV & Video Room
- Downstairs Dining Room
- Downstairs Conference Room
- Parlor/ Interview Room
- Upstairs Balcony